Congrats NHBA 12U All-Stars - Irvine Memorial Day Tourney Champs!
Thanks to Balboa Bay Resort - NHBA & All-Star Classic Tourney Sponsor!
4 day camps in June & July
Download the registration form
Please contact me with any Lost & Found items.
Current Lost & Found:
1. Lost: medium sized camouflage duffle bag with full set of catchers gear inside. Was left at Mariners #2 last Wednesday, March 18.
2. Lost: girls' pink soccer cleats, black outside/pink inside, left at Bob Henry.
3. Lost: Hurley jacket, black zip-up with black fleece lining. It was left at the Kaiser baseball field on Saturday 3/28 after a 9am game.
4. Lost: bucket of balls with a catchers mitt, regular mitt and a sock next to the stands at Bob Henry 1 on Thursday night, April 16.
5. Lost: Easton (black & yellow) 27", 17 oz. baseball bat. It was left at Bob Henry fields #2 on Saturday, April 25th during 4:45 game.
6. Lost: two beach chairs at Bob Henry last Thursday, April 23. Tommy Bahama chairs red/blue stripe.
7. Lost: lost a brown and black size 11 glove @ Bob Henry on Monday, May 4.
8. Lost: black Rawlings glove at Bob Henry on Saturday, May 16 out between the 2 fields.
9. Lost (NOW FOUND): black and brown right-handed mitt at Bob Henry, left between the fields on Monday, March 23.
Please support a first year sponsor, Olivia's Cleaners. Olivia's Cleaners is located on 17th Street and Tustin Ave (369 E. 17th St). Owner Joel Leguina has been in the dry cleaning business for over 25 years.
Thanks to Olivia's for an NHBA special. NHBA families get 50% off their first order and 20% off on any subsequent orders. Say hello to Joel and Rhonda and thank them for their support of NHBA.
Please submit pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration as Picture of the Week.
Photo Credit: Eric Aust
Costa Mesa Mudline
(714) 754-5041 Ext 1
Kaiser Fields / Woodland / Newport Heights
Newport Beach Mudline
Ensign / Bob Henry / Mariners